[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Chad Miller Tribute Site • View topic - How many tracks?

How many tracks?

Discuss his Messianic Stillborn recordings.

Moderator: Moderators

How many tracks?

Postby Azrael Slain » Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:50 am

I thought i read on another post that there was 3 songs, but ive only seen one so far, any news on the others?
Azrael Slain
Moderators

Postby *-Bleeding Orifice-* » Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:37 pm

As per usual i have done my massive online search, i have have found ONE person who MAY have a few uncovered tracks.

If i get anything i will let you all know As soon as possible.

-Blake.
-R.I.P Chad Miller AKA Todeskampf -
*-Bleeding Orifice-*
Moderators

Postby Azrael Slain » Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:39 pm

that would rock, been pretty dead on here now, need new material
Azrael Slain
Moderators

Postby *-Bleeding Orifice-* » Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:44 am

I REALLY think someone should update the actual Clinical torment news page, that hasnt been updated in SO long its not even funny.

Lots of things have gone un known by people that have gone through there..

I cant stress enough that it should be updated.
I have been hearing all sorts of great news from Aribis and this REALLY needs to be put on the page to think there is nothing going on here.
*-Bleeding Orifice-*
Moderators

Postby peroty » Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:01 am

Which news page are you referring to? The one here that I've mirrored? Or the one on the gotblack.com servers?

I agree with you about the one here. If someone wants to write something up I'll gladly post it there.

As for the other site at Gotblack, that's Joi's deal.
peroty
Site Admin

Postby *-Bleeding Orifice-* » Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:40 pm

The gotblack one seems to be the one that people would be directed to first so that should be updated.

I think we just need a re-cap which basically says there have been lots of files and pictures found since the last update (so god damn long ago) and that there are thinks like a memorial cd in the works (according to Aribis, and will feature a few rather big name bands) and stuff like what might be going happening with a movie called August Underground.

Thing is i am not too sure on all these details, if i was i would have written somthing up ages ago. Im not in the loop as such. Just a really creepy stalker type. :)
*-Bleeding Orifice-*
Moderators

Postby Airibis » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:13 pm

so I have some of these songs

why arnt they anymore up yet?

do you guys need me to send them?
Airibis
Moderators

Postby peroty » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:08 am

peroty
Site Admin