directions and stuff

Ease your minds, talk about the latest developments in the case.

Moderator: Moderators

directions and stuff

Postby chadsmom » Fri May 27, 2005 3:57 pm

okay, i want to be sure everyone has an idea of how to get to the cemetary and my apartment

FROM FREEWAY (north or south)
take the willow street offramp. turn right. go quite a while and you will go thru a stop light at 15th (there is a sav a lot store). keep going, over the train tracks and you will see cemetarys on both sides. go until you see the brick office building on the left and take that entrance (memorial park cemetary). follow that main road around, way in the back is chad's grave...you should see our cars. if not, look for a white trash can with a sign that says 10b10....he is right there near the road.

FROM HART STREET (those in motels)
take hart up to 15th street (sav a lot store). turn right and keep going, over the train tracks and you will see cemetarys on both sides. go until you see the brick office building on the left and take that entrance (memorial park cemetary). follow that main road around, way in the back is chad's grave...you should see our cars. if not, look for a white trash can with a sign that says 10b10....he is right there near the road.

TO MY APARTMENT (from Freeway or motels)
take hart street offramp. coming from north,turn right. coming from south, turn left. take hart street past 15th, keep going. there is a light at 6th and hart. you will see a brick apartment building on the left. that is my apartments. you will need to find parking on the street. the rec room is reserved for us. come in the back doors and go thru lobby to the right. first hallway to right (you will see bathrooms right there). keep going down, past the mailboxes and you will see the double doors for the rec room.

TO MY APARTMENT (from cemetary)
come out of cemetary and turn right. go down to 15th street (stop light) and turn left. go to Hart street (stop light) and turn left. there is a light at 6th and hart. you will see a brick apartment building on the left. that is my apartments. you will need to find parking on the street. the rec room is reserved for us. come in the back doors and go thru lobby to the right. first hallway to right (you will see bathrooms right there). keep going down, past the mailboxes and you will see the double doors for the rec room.
IF YOU'RE MEETING ME BEFORE MEMORIAL (AND LET ME KNOW YOU ARE COMING) take the elevators to the 5th floor. turn right and i my apartment (500) is on the left.

any questions, problems, my number is 812-882-2409.

does this cover everything????
*hugs*
mom
Thank you for helping keep Chad's memory alive!
chadsmom

Return to Investigation Updates / News Stories